If you’re like most people, you wear a lot of hats. You’re an employee, cook, chauffeur and household manager. You may be a spouse, partner, parent, son or daughter. You find yourself constantly prioritizing the responsibilities and overlapping schedules that come with your many roles. While you can squeeze only 24 hours out of the day, a few useful organizational apps loaded onto your smartphone or tablet can clear out a little space for a much-needed breather.
- Dropbox . Nothing makes you look more unorganized than showing up to a meeting without the files you need. With Dropbox, you don’t have to worry about that. It offers one central place to store all of the files you may need-and even the ones you think you won’t. Once files are stored in Dropbox, they can be accessed on another computer or a mobile device, or shared with others. A whole ecosystem of apps also has developed around Dropbox, which make this insanely useful app even more so, by adding extra security, music playback features, and more.
- Keep Your Notes Organized with Evernote. A paper notepad is a decent tool jotting down quick notes, but a good note-taking app is better. That’s because an app like Evernote stores your notes in the cloud, so they’re backed up and accessible from anywhere. Plus, your personal Evernote archive is fully searchable, so you can easily track down a specific piece of information buried in your notes. You can even save photos to the app, and it will automatically recognize and index printed or handwritten text, making it searchable as well. And since Evernote is available for just about every computing platform – including Android, iOs, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mac and PC – you can log in and access your notes from practically any Internet-connected device. Whenever you update your notes, the changes will be automatically synced across all your devices.
- 24me. If you are forgetful, then you need a virtual personal assistant that works like a second brain. 24me auto-generates reminders so you will never miss an important meeting or event, or forget to pay a bill. 24me combines your calendar, to-do list and notes all in one easy to use, clutter free app. It syncs with other apps like Facebook to send messages to your friends on their birthday in case it slipped your mind, lets you share notes with coworkers or friends, and combines just about every part of your life into one package.
- Grocery iQ. This app will be yor best grocery shopping companion. Of course it will help organize your shopping list, but that’s not all it does! An important feature of this app is that it allows you to select the grocery store you will be going to so that you can get a price estimate of your shopping trip before you even leave the house. It’s a great way to budget your money.
- FullContact Card Reader. Looking to improve your networking skills in 2015? You better believe that organization plays a role here, too. For one, consider what happens to all the business cards you receive : odds are they’re sitting in a drawer somewhere, and you’d be hard pressed to find the contact you’re looking for, should you need to. Enter FullContact Card Reader, an app that scans business cards and converts the information into an iPhone contact. Pretty nifty.
- Dashlane. You probably have more passwords that you can possibly keep track of mentally. That’s why a password manager like Dashlane can come in handy. This online tool, also available as an app for Android and iOS, store your password for you, freeing your brain from the taxing job of remembering them. Dashlane is easy to use and free in either the web or mobile version, but syncing data between devices costs $20. That may seem steep, but it’s a small price to pay for lightening the load of all that stuff you need to remember.
- Birthday Sweet. Never forget your friend’s birthday again with this app. It will import your Facebook contacts so that you can get a picture, age and zodiac sign for each person. It’s great because you can send personalized messages and greeting cards with a simple click.
- Sleep Time You wont have to worry about waking up on the wrong side of the bed anymore. This app will track your sleep patterns by analyzing your movements while you sleep. It will design a customized alarm system that will make sure you wake up feeling refreshed.
These only some of applications we recommended for you, If you’re having recommended application then kindly share with us and make your day more organized !