If you own an Android device you will likely have heard of an APK file at some point, and possibly wondered what an APK is. Understanding this is essential if you want to start downloading leaked apps or customizing your Android experience further than would be possible using the Play Store alone. In our guide you’ll learn what APK files are, how to download them, and finally, how to install them.
What is an APK File?
Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system. APK files of new Android builds are often leaked ahead of time, giving you early access to all the exciting new features that otherwise wouldn’t be available to you. Also, some apps are restricted to regions and outside of yours.
How to Install Android App Apk File Manually On Android Phones
- Firstly, you must find an APK file you want. Search online for an APK file and download it to an easy-to-find location on your computer (like your desktop) or directly from your Mobile Browser (Chrome or Web Browser).
- Now Before Installing the Apk File on your Android Device. You need to allow some settings and security.
- Scroll Down and you will see options Unknown Sources, Click on it and then click Allow. Also check the next option Verify Apps.
- Now Your device is ready to install Android File. Go to your Storage and Click your Apk file to Install it.
(You can download and try our Official Technoply App)
- Select Package Installer and Click OK. Then Click on Install.
- After the file is Installed, you can click Open and Find the App on your phone.
If you have face any issue, please Don’t be hesitate to Contact Us .