Hike messenger is a cross-platform instant messaging service for smartphones that uses net for communication. Additionally to messaging but Users can also send one another graphical stickers, emojis, images, videos, audios, files, voice messages, contacts and location.
In case you happen to own a smartphone or tablet which is not compatible with Hike or if for any different reason you wish to put in Hike to your laptop or computer, here’s however you’ll do it while not installing Bluestacks that most of the tutorials trust in.
Follow these Steps to get Hike messenger on laptop or computer :
- We will be using a Google Chrome App known as ARC Welder for this purpose. If you do not have Google Chrome browser installed on your system, and download it.
- Open Google Chrome then install the ARC Welder chrome app from here.
After installing the extension, you may see a new icon on desktop named Chrome App Launcher.
Open it and double click on ARC Welder to open it.
- Get the Hike Messenger Apk File from here.
- It will now ask to add an apk file. Click on “+” and browse the apk file of Hike and choose open.
- Choose Orientation and form factor of app i.e. portrait mode or landscape mode; etc.
- When done, Click on test to run the app within ARC Welder.
- Now Hike can launch in a separate window. All you need to do is verify your phone number and begin using it